Monday, September 15, 2008

Random...yet so very important!

So Nicole (the greatest intern ) says: I really think you'll like this quote by Karl Lagerfeld...
me: okay...what?
N: "There is no fashion, if no one is buying it."
me: OMG!!!! (screaming with excitement) If that is not the best darn thing i've heard all day!
N: (laughing at my rants)
me: (I run to write it down...it was so great, yet simple, although knowing me, i will easily forget it.)
Where can i put that amazing epiphany?!

So here you go Blogger world....one more time:

"THERE IS NO FASHION, IF NO ONE IS BUYING IT!"
So stop being cheap people, or soon you'll be walking around naked, and some of us might not be able to stomach those visuals.
Peace, love, and Fashion-
K.

1 comment:

Sugar & Spice Event Design said...

Just wanted to leave some love and prayers! Someone shared it with me and i want to pass it on!

A PRAYER FOR MY BUSINESS

Heavenly Father, at the beginning of each day, I pray that you will teach me to use acceptably the talents you have entrusted in my care.
Give me a healthy body and mind that I may be able to meet the responsibilities of my new business and position in life. While making money, keep me from the love of money. While gaining the temporal, keep me from losing the eternal.
May I always be honest in my business, not only because honesty is the best policy, but, because it is Your will. Keep me from being covetous and selfish, and let me deal with my customers and employees according to the great commandment, "You shall love your neighbors as yourself."
In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Sisterly,
Soror Cato